VivantaRealty has its genesis in the year 2000, when a first generation builder with stars in his eyes and
confidence busting at the seams, ventured into the world of Real Estate and building homes.
We are quality professionals, offering ideal opportunities to the talented and result-oriented workforce. The work environment at Vivantais built around the belief of growth beyond boundaries.
The key factor in the success of Vivantahas been realistic management and support from some of the most talented industry professionals.
We are constantly looking for talented people to be a part of our VivantaTeam.
- Responsible for handling multiple project
- Proficient in project planning
- Managing cost controlling
- Should be able to achieve targets within stipulated budget
- Qualification : B.E(Civil)/Diploma
- Excellence in Project Planning
- Site & Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying/Contract Management
- Qualification- B.E(Civil)/Diploma
- Responsible for Site Execution & Co-ordination
- Reporting to manager
- Qualification : B.E (Civil)/Diploma
- Excellence in building designs
- Drawings & working on town planning legislation
- Environmental impact & project budget
- Qualification :B.Arch / M.Arch
- Proficient in Rate analysis
- Budgeting & Material Reconciliation
- Qualification-B.E (Civil) / Diploma
- Proficient in planning
- Evaluating employee relations
- HR policies & practices
- Relevant experience
- Qulification : MBA(HR)
- Reconciling finance Accounts,
- Statutory taxation knowledge & Credit control.
- Qualification : - B.Com/ M.Com